Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Some New Stuff Added To My Planner!


So, I've been at it again... Adding stuff to my planner.  Seriously, by the time 2014 rolls around, my binder probably won't be able to close!  :)

Here are some new tabbed dividers I cut, using my Cameo.  (I'm sorry for the horrible pic!). I'm not loving the colors I chose for these, so they may get kicked out. 



These are top tabbed dividers I cut, also using my Cameo, out of a clear, blue acetate I had laying around.  This wasn't my Cameo's favorite material to cut... I had to "help" the cuts a little bit with a craft knife.  :/  These are going to be used for my main sections, which will then be divided up into sub-sections.



OK, this was something I had a lot of fun figuring out how to do.  You know those Clip-Rite Clip-Flags that you see in everyone's planners?  (Found here.)  Well, I love them, but I just refuse to spend $9 on paper clips!  So I sat down at my computer & made my own!



After I get the file tweaked to perfection, I will definitely share the .studio file with you!

And, here is one I made using a troll clipart I found:



I've loved trolls since I was a little girl & the hair makes a perfect flag/tab, so I thought it was fitting.  :)

And, last, but not least, here is an expandable pocket I also designed in Silhouette Studio:



Hope you enjoyed my new additions, stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment